Last year seemed to fly by for us at Richmond’s Air, but we covered a lot of great topics on our blog. In case you missed them, here are some highlights.
If your heat or A/C isn’t working right, it can be downright miserable. We discussed several topics that help you make sure your HVAC system is adequate and running well:
- Is My A/C Big Enough? It can be difficult in the middle of a hot summer to know whether your A/C is big enough to cool your home, so this blog shared some steps for calculating what size A/C your home needs.
- Why is My Heater Blowing Cold Air? There can be several reasons why your heater is blowing cool air, but you’re often dealing with a dirty filter, damaged ductwork or a part that needs to be replaced.
Saving energy is important for our environment, but it also saves you money!
- 5 Tips for Lowering AC Cooling Costs shared some great ideas for keeping your house cool without cranking up the A/C.
- 4 Fun Ways to Teach Your Kids About Saving Energy talked about ways to show your kids how to conserve energy and protect the environment.
Indoor Air Quality
Air quality is something that we’re all becoming more aware of as it’s been linked to several health issues like allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- Do I Need a Humidifier or a Dehumidifier? This blog explored the differences between a humidifier and dehumidifier as well as how to balance the humidity levels in your home.
- How Pets Can Affect Indoor Air Quality explained how pet dander can cause problems with your health and gave solutions for minimizing its effects.
Keep up with our blog this year for more great info on the latest industry news, preventative maintenance and things happening in our community in 2017!
Finally, we not only provide helpful information about your heating and cooling systems but also quality HVAC service to Houston and surrounding areas. Contact Richmond’s Air today to schedule an appointment.