Local Residential Air Conditioning Repair for Bellaire Homes
- Licensed & Insured
- Repair & Maintenance
- Timely Response
- Affordable Prices
- BBB A+ Rated
- Emergency Service Available
“Richmond’s Air was very easy to work with. They fit me into their schedule the day I called and showed up on time, evaluated my AC units and fixed the problems immediately. My AC has been working much better since Richmond’s came out. I had tried other AC companies but they would schedule for two weeks out and then sometimes didn’t show.”
Our friendly & experienced residential A/C technicians can help keep your family
cool and comfortable throughout the long, hot summer
If you live in Texas, then you understand that having reliable A/C during the blistering summer months is essential, especially if you have a family and pets. Unfortunately, A/C repairs can sometimes be costly. So, how can you beat the heat without breaking the bank?
Richmond’s Air is a full-service, residential air conditioning repair company serving Bellaire, Texas. We specialize in heating and cooling systems, everything from basic maintenance to emergency repairs to new installation and HVAC planning. While basic A/C maintenance like changing out the filter is easy to do yourself, sometimes a larger issue arises.
Some of the most common A/C problems that our licensed contractors are able to fix quickly and inexpensively include:
- Malfunctioning Thermostat. The thermometer regulates indoor temperature and tells the outside unit when to turn on and off. A malfunctioning sensor will often make an air conditioner sporadic or not turn on at all.
- Leaking Refrigerant. Air conditioners work most efficiently when the refrigerant level exactly matches the manufacturer’s specifications. Furthermore, a leak depletes your system of coolant, which can cause more permanent damage to the unit and is toxic for the environment.
- A/C Not Cooling. If your A/C is running but not cooling properly or at all, there could be a number of possible reasons why, including low refrigerant, a clogged condenser, or something more serious.
- Scheduled Tune-Up. A/C units should have a professional tune-up at least once a year, ideally before heavy use seasons like summer. This enables you to catch problems before they become too costly and beyond repair, and also increases the lifespan of your A/C unit.
In need of quick, professional air conditioning repair or regular maintenance?
We do it all!
Call to schedule service today.
Emergency service available.
Local A/C Maintenance & Repair in Bellaire, TX
If you are searching for a reliable residential air conditioning contractor in the “City of Homes,” then look no further.
Whatever the problem, the heating and cooling experts at Richmond’s Air have all of the training, experience and knowledge needed to find the most cost-effective solution.
We also offer professional A/C repair service in nearby communities throughout Harris County, including Katy, Spring (including The Woodlands), Sugar Land, W. University Place, Bunker Hill Village, Hedwig Village, Hilshire Village, Jersey Village, Piney Point, Spring Valley Village.
We Service ALL Major Brands
Richmond’s Air: Trusted by the Bellaire Community Since 2002
In addition to our full-range of A/C and heating services, we offer all of our customers something unique in the service industry: total satisfaction with our service. At Richmond’s Air, we know we wouldn’t be a top-rated Texas A/C repair company without the positive reviews from our loyal customers in Bellaire, Katy, Spring and Houston. That’s why making our customers happy is a top priority.
All of our A/C repair techs have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field. From our prompt and timely service to our hospitable and experienced HVAC contractors, we do our best to ensure you receive the highest standards of customer service in the industry and we’re always happy to help.
Talk to one of our polite and friendly staff of HVAC technicians today and kiss those air conditioning woes goodbye once and for all!