CoolSaver™ Program Details
Richmond’s Air is proud to participate in CenterPoint® Energy Houston’s CoolSaver program to offer you a complimentary A/C tune-up. This tune-up can save you money on future repairs as well as increase your system’s efficiency and cooling output by up to 27%!
What does the A/C tune-up include?
A basic tune-up already covers changing out your air filters (provided by customer) and cleaning your condenser coil, but a CoolSaver tune-up covers much more. In addition to those two services, a qualified Richmond’s Air HVAC technician will:
- Clean the blower and any accessible evaporator coils, as necessary
- Measure the system’s indoor airflow and adjust if needed
- Measure the system’s refrigerant and adjust if needed (1 lb. of refrigerant is included; if more is required it will result in additional cost to customer)
Do I qualify?
The CoolSaver tune-up is available to residential customers who:
- Live in a single-family home within the CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric service territory. Multi-family homes, including apartments, townhomes, and condominiums, are not eligible to participate.
- Have an operational central A/C system that is at least a year old. The A/C unit must be residental, five tons or less. Geothermal, window units, mini-split systems and chillers are not eligible.
- Have not had a CoolSaver tune-up in the last 5 years.
If you’re not sure whether you qualify, go ahead and ask us via the form. We’ll be able to let you know.
Schedule Your Free CoolSaver A/C Tune-Up
To schedule your appointment, fill out the information below and a Richmond’s Air representative will be in contact with you!